Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!!!


Hello and Welcome to my blog!

This whole blog thing is very new to me, especially since this is my very first blog post ever. Anyways, I guess I should get on to introducing myself to you.

My name is Kirsten (Nicole) Huxtable, you can call me Kirsten, Kirsten Nicole, KiKi, or anything along those lines. I am 20 years young and an avid filmmaker. I live in Disneyland most of the time, but when they kick me out I live in a beautifully tiny town called Brentwood, CA. 

As for my blogger qualifications, I don’t really have any, although I do love to read and write. Since a young girl I was drawn to the arts, specifically; music, film, and literature. For the future of this blog, your guess is as good as mine. I plan to post about beauty, fashion, film, interior design, family, travel, and much more. Throughout the future a theme may emerge or I may find my niche of blogging, but for now lets just call this ‘one hectic eclectic blog’. 

Below are a couple of images of myself that I found funny to look at, as the first is a valid representation of my early mornings, and the later is of my mid/late morning look. People have told me I look like two different people depending on my makeup. (makeup truly is magic in my eyes)

If you have any advice, tips, tricks, comments, or questions, feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you since you most likely have way more experience on blogs and blogging than I do.

Love Always,
Kirsten Nicole
Makeup On & More Polished
All Natural & All Wild. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment